Charging with charging card
1. START CHARGE
- Touch the screen to start charging.
- Select the output you need on the display.
- Insert the plug into the vehicle's charging socket until it clicks into place.
- Now press "Start" on the display. After a successful connection check, you will be prompted to identify yourself.
- To do this, hold the card against the card reading field for 3-5 seconds and wait for the further connection check.
- The charging process starts and the display informs you about the battery charge status, remaining charging time, delivered kWh and the charging time that has already expired.
2. STOP CHARGING
- Select your output on the display.
- Hold your charge card up to the card reading field again.
- Unplug the connector and place it back in the holder.