Charging with charging card
1. START CHARGE
- Select the plug type you are operating and connect the plug to the vehicle.
- Hold the charging card to the card reading field and wait for the connection check.
- The charging process starts automatically and you are informed on the display during the charging process about the type of charge, battery, detailed charging time, delivered kWh and the charging capacity in kW.
Note: After 60 seconds of no user interaction, the screen will revert back to the main menu.
2. STOP CHARGING
- Hold your charging card against the card reading panel again.
- The menu for the current load will appear automatically.
- Press the "Stop loading" button.
- Disconnect the plug and place it back in the charging station holder.