Yes, charVIS Business is GDPR compliant. For example, all charging details at charging stations at home, such as the start and end of charging processes, are anonymized by default. All data is hosted on servers within the EU.
Frequently asked questions from B2B customers
Please click on the respective section or scroll down to get to your desired section.
Questions about charVIS Business
Software solution for driver & charge card management
Yes, in addition to natural persons, companies can also be added to framework agreements with ease.
Yes, information about the status of your charging points can also be displayed in the dashboard if you wish. Charging activities at your charging points are also clearly visible in the map and their details can be called up live.
Questions about charVIS Operations
Software solution for charging station & network operations
- Create new charging stations efficiently with template function
- Exact determination of location and assignment via drag & drop
- Assign charging stations to sub-CPOs conveniently
- Easy publication of stations & visibility for roaming partners
- Proactive monitoring of the mobile network connection
- Speaking status at station level (“Working”, “Partially Working”, “Unreachable”, “Faulted”, etc.) and details at charging point level
- Incident Management / Alarming: Error reports in real time, 1 click to station or event list, mark alarms as solved
- Problem Management: Analyzing OCPP error messages, suppressing stations, remote activation, creating notes
- Support for Field Service: Responsive design for smartphones, display & adapt OCPP error codes, notes
- Alarms are immediately and unmistakably visible to users in charge point management
- Efficient process: trigger alarm/assign operator/mark as "solved" after resolution
- Dashboard overview of all system-relevant parameters for charging station operation in real time (e.g. availability, communication, status, etc.)
- Display of charging stations, charging sessions and authorization attempts as well as events
- Easy download of sessions as CSV file
- Live monitoring and debugging as part of station troubleshooting
- Monthly reports by email (optional)
charVIS Operations offers flexible logic for different user groups, teams or positions.
Roles & teams are used to give employees, customers and/or partners their specific relevant view of selected data.
The following criteria can be combined to define teams:
- hardware manufacturer/model,
- address/region and
- Sub CPO.
The logic is dynamic: When a new charger is created, the relevant teams see it automatically.
- Local teams see all charging stations in their region (e.g. Bavaria)
- Managers see charging stations
- across regions (e.g. DACH) or
- by sub-CPOs
- Hardware manufacturers see all alarms for their models in the field
The following hardware is compatible with the SMATRICS Charge Point Management System charVIS Operations:
In addition, all charging stations can use OCPP 1.5. and 1.6. (SOAP & JSON) can be integrated on request.
OCPP 2.0. is used for test integrations.
Yes, premium SIM cards are included in the operation of the charge point, including VPN tunnels & maintenance.
Yes, the charge point management system charVIS Operations can also be integrated into your system or third-party applications via API if required.
Questions about white label products
E-mobility applications in your look & feel
No, you can also use individual elements of our white label products. For example, if you only want a white label website but no specific white label app, this is easily possible.
Apart from logos & coloring, you can define specific text elements. However, the scope of customizable elements depends on the respective white label product. We would be happy to explain the details to you - get in touch with us.
Questions about API & backend solutions
IT interfaces for integration of e-mobility data
- OCPP 1.5 (SOAP) and 1.6 (JSON), 2.0 is in implementation
- Data exchange between charVIS Operations & charging infrastructure takes place via Websockets & SOAP
- OCPI Version 2.1.1
- Roaming functionalities via e-clearing 1.4 (OCHP)
- Roaming functionality via Hubject OICP 2.2
Plug & Charge
- Plug & Charge according to ISO 15118 was developed and used as a prototype in the EU-funded Ultra-E project together with BMW Group & Audi AG.
Yes, the multi-client architecture of the SMATRICS API for e-mobility data supports end-to-end white labeling and can map independent charging networks as well as sub-clients and customer bases.
All SMATRICS API Cloud Services are hosted on secure servers within the EU in compliance with GDPR.
Questions about load management
Efficient energy & load management
Depending on the selected hardware, the available power can either be distributed over up to 40 or up to 200 charging points. These charging points can in turn be grouped into up to 15 charging groups/clusters. In this way you can easily and efficiently replicate the actual building installation.
Yes, you can set individual load limits for each cluster separately.
With the dynamic load management from SMATRICS you can create up to 15 groups of charging points.
The EM420 from TQ is used as energy meter.
Various versions of the KEBA M20 are used as the controller.
Yes, other (large) consumers can have a major impact on the charging capacity of charging infrastructure.
If the power available at the measuring point is not sufficient to operate all charging points at the minimum value (6 A per phase / 4.2 kW), charging is paused on a rotating basis at individual charging points.
In the event of connectivity problems between the wall boxes, the power of each charging point is automatically reduced to the minimum value, provided that the total available power covers this. In order not to exceed the available power, some charging points are otherwise regulated to 0 A.
Questions about hardware services
Efficient & powerful hardware for charging infrastructure
We determine the individual requirements and the specific needs of your charging solution together with you.
The following factors play crucial roles in the evaluation:
- Stock of e-vehicles including mileage
- Standing & loading times on the company's premises
- Need for additional charging options
The choices of maximum charging power (AC, three-phase or DC technology) and the ideal charging plug depend on which options your electric vehicle fleet supports.
Based on the technical site planning (e.g. structural requirements, capacities of existing grid connections, etc.), a decision is made between various types of installations such as wall mounting, pedestal or charging station solutions.
Before a specific hardware solution for wallboxes or charging stations gets offered by SMATRICS, we carry out tests according to standardized procedures based on predefined test protocols in the course of technical prequalification.
SMATRICS has two own technical workshops for this process. In the event of deviations or error messages, we are in close contact with the respective manufacturers and, if necessary, work out joint solutions (reproducibility of errors, diagnosis/analysis, limitation, hotfix/debug).
Technical employees at SMATRICS have access authorization to the hardware models and have the know-how to actively participate in troubleshooting.
Yes, the joint charging network operations of hardware from different manufacturers is possible without any problems. SMATRICS charging solutions are designed for all manufacturers and can therefore be easily adapted to your individual requirements.
Thanks to numerous national and international projects, SMATRICS has framework agreements with the following manufacturers of charging stations and wallboxes, among others: FIG, elves, Alpitronic, DELTA, EBG Compleo, EVBox, KEBA, Mennekes, Siemens, PCE
Questions about hotline & service operations
Customer Service for charging solutions
- 24/7 availability guarantees seamless service operation
- Alternative solutions give users immediate help (e.g. tips on nearby stations if a charging point is not available)
- Fast troubleshooting in the event of incorrect operation of charging stations or wallboxes
- Quick Remote Unlock & Steering (start/stop charging, fix cable lock issues, etc.)
- Knowledge base offers broad knowledge about content of contracts, billing, products, tariffs, payment methods, roaming, etc.
Incident management takes on the concerns of your users and processes them professionally according to clearly defined processes. Trouble ticketing (creation, processing, management) guarantees the targeted communication with experts, if a problem cannot be solved remotely.
The reporting includes regular information regarding the number, duration and possible waiting time of your customers. In addition, we offer you access to the reporting tool or the sending of the report by e-mail.
With a white label solution, SMATRICS carries out all customer support activities on your behalf and with your branding. Optionally, this can also include the service hotline being set up under a separate number of your choice.
Questions about commercial roaming services
Access to partner networks & their customers
Inbound roaming means that your publicly accessible charging stations are integrated into the public charging network of SMATRICS EnBW and are therefore available for charging to all e-mobilists who also have access to the charging network.
Your charging stations are therefore also available to all users of the SMATRICS partner networks, which can lead to higher utilization and thus more charging revenues. Each month, you receive a transparent list of the charging sessions at your charging stations and the corresponding payment of the charging yields.
Outbound roaming means that your users can use charging points from SMATRICS roaming partners in Austria and other European countries with the charging card you have issued or with your white label website.
The costs of charging sessions are listed on the invoice of your users. In the background, SMATRICS takes care of all offsetting with roaming partners involved - neither you nor your users have to do anything.
Yes, you use all existing SMATRICS roaming partnerships in both directions (inbound & outbound). On the one hand, you open your charging stations to users of roaming partners. On the other hand, you empower your users by granting them access to other charging networks.
In the background, SMATRICS takes care of all the billing processes for you, which includes billing to end users, billing between roaming partners and the payments to you.
Yes, you can. If you would like to carry out your own roaming partnerships and implement them by yourself, SMATRICS is at your side with advice and action. We are happy to support you in drawing up conditions and specifications for your specific agreements, relations and accesses.
Who you want to enter into roaming partnerships with is entirely up to you. SMATRICS maintains connections to the roaming platforms of Hubject and e-clearing.net. All providers on these platforms are available to you as potential roaming partners and can be connected quickly and easily in case that a roaming partnership gets formed.
Get in touch
Are you interested in a tailor-made e-mobility solution? Let's get in touch:
This website wants to load "Hubspot". This service requires the cookie category "Statistics" to be enabled.
You can find more details about the services and cookies used in the .